Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After Titlemacht The Janitor vs. Brad Kliwi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brad Kliwi

After Titlemacht The Janitor vs. Brad Kliwi Empty
PostSubject: After Titlemacht The Janitor vs. Brad Kliwi   After Titlemacht The Janitor vs. Brad Kliwi I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:49 am

*Brad Kliwi is dazed on their feet. He looks to The Janitor and lowers her head struck .*

* Stacy enters the ring and hugged Brad .*

* Brad gives her a kiss, turns around and demands a microphone .*

Brad Kliwi: We have had a good match. We both are friends so I congratulate you for the victory, even if it rankles me as a wrestler.

* Brad stretched out his hand to Janitor .*

Brad Kliwi: I think we entertain the public good.
Back to top Go down
Facemen

PostSubject: Re: After Titlemacht The Janitor vs. Brad Kliwi   After Titlemacht The Janitor vs. Brad Kliwi I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:52 pm

The Janitor: Good!..? This was a great match! I was honestly surprised by the initiative you showed at the beginning of the match!

Fans cheer to congratulate Brad Kliwi aswell!

The Janitor: But, if you really want to become a champ, as i am, you'll need the stamina to last and the nuts to finish the match!

The Janitor finally shakes hand with Brad Kliwi and rises his arm aswell! The fans jubilate!

The Janitor (whispers in Brad Kliwi's ears): I'll teach you how to win! (and smileys with a evil twist!)

Both leave together, and sign some autographs!

Back to top Go down
Facemen

PostSubject: Re: After Titlemacht The Janitor vs. Brad Kliwi   After Titlemacht The Janitor vs. Brad Kliwi I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:25 pm

added to the show! Thx Brad Kliwi! This is what i expect from a Championship challenger!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Titlemacht The Janitor vs. Brad Kliwi   After Titlemacht The Janitor vs. Brad Kliwi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Titlemacht The Janitor vs. Brad Kliwi
Page 1 of 1