Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Preparing for the Janitor (11/28)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sidewinder

Preparing for the Janitor (11/28) Empty
PostSubject: Preparing for the Janitor (11/28)   Preparing for the Janitor (11/28) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:11 am

Sidewinder is pressing tremendous amount of weight on the bench as Amber Sweet enters the gym.

Amber Sweet: "I'm in the gym with Sidewinder as he prepares for tonight's title match against The Janitor."

A hot woman in a bikini is spotting Sidewinder and counting as he does his reps.

Hot Babe: "Thirty-five... thirty-six..."

Sidewinder replaces the barbell on it's stand and sits up to respond to Amber Sweet.

Sidewinder: "Tonight's the night I've been waiting for. My first shot at a title in the XFWA... And who better than our distinguished GM and the grand master of wax-on wax-off to challenge for the New Force belt."

Amber Sweet: "Surely you must feel a slight intimidation about this match. The Janitor has defended his title countless times and no one has even come close to muster a significant challenge."

Sidewinder: "The Janitor digs deep to pay all our salaries, he chooses his matches carefully so that he never loses. But tonight he's going to regret ever offering me this 'Numero Uno' contender shot at his belt. Tonight I am going to mop the ring with The Janitor and show him who is boss."

Amber Sweet: "Best of luck to you. I would offer to take you to dinner after the show... but it seems you have already have a date."
Back to top Go down
Facemen

Preparing for the Janitor (11/28) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the Janitor (11/28)   Preparing for the Janitor (11/28) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:44 pm

Thx.. added to the show
Back to top Go down

Preparing for the Janitor (11/28)
Page 1 of 1