Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldberg challenges The Bull (put this right after my match 10/10)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldberg173

Goldberg173

Goldberg challenges The Bull (put this right after my match 10/10) Empty
PostSubject: Goldberg challenges The Bull (put this right after my match 10/10)   Goldberg challenges The Bull (put this right after my match 10/10) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:49 am

After the match Goldberg calls for a mic, breathes deeply a few times deeply and then starts to speak with serious voice.

The Man: Bull!!!.... Bull!!!.... Bull!!!.... What the hell you think you are?? Every time if you come out here you have a big mouth and talk only garbage. At Live Evil, the last week, i have defeated you, and thought with it i would have pointed you you have tangled with the wrong ones. However, with your second Attack against Cenation, 2 days ago, you have proved to me the opposite.

He makes a short break, looks around in the arena and then speaks further.

The Man: You wanted to know why i help The Icons over and over again and why i care about them, for it there is an easy explanation: Friendship and respect!!!
Two things you don't know and will never get to know!!
I really have the snout fully from your constant interferences and attacks against The Icons. And, hence...

He does a short break again.

The Man: You and i, once again in the ring, the next show or whenever, Last Man Standing!!! Two men step into the ring and only one man leaves!!!If you are of man enough, come out here and hit!!

He lowers the mic, looks direction at the entrance stage and waits for the answer of The Bull.

Suddenly he turns once again in the direction of the cam, goes with a hand about his beard the mic slowly leads to his mouth and says clearly and clearly:

The Man: Bull, YOU'R STILL THE NEXT!!!!
Back to top Go down
--*The bull*--

Goldberg challenges The Bull (put this right after my match 10/10) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldberg challenges The Bull (put this right after my match 10/10)   Goldberg challenges The Bull (put this right after my match 10/10) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:34 am

Skillet - Monster start play

The Bull come with big smile on his face.

The Bull: Well, Well, Well, I am pleased see you all right. I think that i hit you hard, so you figure it out. But no, instead you behave like mother.

Crowd start Booos

When crowd calm down The Bull continued

The Bull: So i .....

Bill "The Man" Goldberg: Answer chump!!!

The Bull looks angry

The Bull: Never, Never interrupt me again! But why not? You got it! I'am not coward, i just know when i fall out. So Goldberg bye!

The Bull left the arena.
Back to top Go down

Goldberg challenges The Bull (put this right after my match 10/10)
Page 1 of 1