Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bull talking (Goldberg please answer)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
--*The bull*--

The Bull talking (Goldberg please answer) Empty
PostSubject: The Bull talking (Goldberg please answer)   The Bull talking (Goldberg please answer) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:12 pm

Starts play The Bull's music

The Bull makes his way to the ring, in stormy Booooooooooooo

The Bull stay in a middle of the ring and waiting to crowd calm down.

The Bull: Just boo beyond you stupid sheeps.I want tell you about your big heroes. If you still remember, we Bull Destroyers are a true tag champions!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crowd: Boooooooooooooooooooooooo
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bull: It's true!! Janitor come for me and say: "Sorry pal but new season starts, and you are not a tag team champion.
Crowd: You suck!You suck!You suck!You suck!
The Bull: Oh jeah i can imagine it, Goldberg come to Janitor and say:

The Bull now talking like a little children.
The Bull: "Janitor, Janitor pleeeeeease we cant beat them. Take their titles you can do that!
The Bull now talk normaly
The Bull: The Icons sucks and if you think that we stop in cleaning a XFWA, you are stupider than i think.
Crowd: You suck!You suck!You suck!You suck!
The Bull: I suck? I SUCK?! WHO WIN IN A MATCH IN LAST SHOW HA?
The Bull: Why i get upset about it. I better than you. And you can't change it. And finaly i have a message for you, new Stable The Cleaners rise and scum like Goldberg, will be destroyed.
Crowd continue with boooooooooo and camera cuts.
Back to top Go down
Goldberg173

Goldberg173

PostSubject: Re: The Bull talking (Goldberg please answer)   The Bull talking (Goldberg please answer) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:56 am

The music "Invasion" starts and "The Man" made his way to the entrance stage.
The pyro on the stage starts, "The Man" steps into it and the crowd began to cheer his name.
Bill "The Man" Goldberg makes his way to the ring.
He steps into the ring, calls for a mic and closes some steps on The Bull.

The Man: Okay, my friend, u think The Icons sucks, u're better then us? Ohhh, and I forgot, u want to destroy me??!
he closes 2 steps on The Bull and now faces closely packed
The Man: Then tell me sometimes, why are Dynamite and Borden the acting Tag-Champs, why are The Icons on the way upwards and as to the hell u want to destroy me then generally??

Suddenly the lights in the hall become darker, a flash comes down from the hall cover, the music "Invasion" starts again and on the entrance stage appear the Tag-Champs with their belts Steve "The Icon" Borden, The German Dynamite and Goldbergs Tag-Partner Cenation.
The Crowd cheers once again and Dynamite the word seizes.

Dynamite: Hey Bull, we sat just behind in the backstage area and heard what u for a garbage talks. And there we have thought ourselves, we seem sometimes and look whether u then still thus a big mouth has. So, then answers sometimes the questions of Bill and considers to u certainly what u say or what you do.
Back to top Go down
Facemen

PostSubject: Re: The Bull talking (Goldberg please answer)   The Bull talking (Goldberg please answer) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:10 am

alright.. added to 3rd show, altough i have to rewrite the last part (i dont understand it) and please no "u" for you!
Back to top Go down
Facemen

PostSubject: Re: The Bull talking (Goldberg please answer)   The Bull talking (Goldberg please answer) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:42 am

Bull never do that:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AGAIN! or we wont post this comment! (it just looks crap, and we need lots of time to edit it!)
Back to top Go down
--*The bull*--

PostSubject: Re: The Bull talking (Goldberg please answer)   The Bull talking (Goldberg please answer) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:41 pm

Sorry I don't know that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bull talking (Goldberg please answer)   The Bull talking (Goldberg please answer) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bull talking (Goldberg please answer)
Page 1 of 1