Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sidewinder meets the boss.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Sidewinder meets the boss.   Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:12 am

* Sidewinder has an appointment to talk to the boss and shows up right on time. *
Secretary: "Good to see you Sidewinder, The Janitor is expecting you."
* Sidewinder blows the secretary a kiss as he passes her desk and enters the bosses office. *
The Janitor: "Ah, Sidewinder. Accurate as a Swiss timepiece. What can I do for you?"
Sidewinder: "Not what you can do for me... Rather what I can do for you."
The Janitor: "What you can do for me? Sorry, but I run XFWA... I am the boss. What I say goes... I am the law! What on Earth can you do for me?"
Sidewinder: "I realize that I've only been here a short time... Haven't even had a match yet. I am low-life scum by all standards. Lower than a snake's belly, lower than dirt, lower than shrimp burried under the ocean's floor, lower than..." [The Janitor interupts.]
The Janitor: "And your point is...?"
Sidewinder: "Since I climbed off the bus last week, I've been keeping an eye on who might be standing between me and a title shot."
The Janitor: "Slow down rookie! Don't come to my office on your first visit and start talking title belt to me. You have to prove yourself amongst your peers before I'd even give thinking about letting you have a shot at a belt enter my mind."
Sidewinder: "Fair enough. When I enter the ring tonight, I'll put forth a challenge to all who stand in my way... I'll start at the bottom of the ladder and take on all comers one after the other until I earn my chance at the title match. You can throw anybody you wish at me and I won't back down. I'll take on whatever comes my way. In the end, when I pass all the tests, will you give me a chance at the title?"
The Janitor: "Maybe... If I like what I see and can find a way to make a few dollars along the way you might get your shot."
Sidewinder: "That's all I ask, boss. Just give me a shot, no matter how slim, and I'll promise I'll pass every test you throw at me. I want to own that belt, and only you can give me the chance to wear it."
The Janitor: "Now get out of here... I'm late for my massage."
Sidewinder: "I won't dissappoint you!"
* Sidewinder leaves The Janitor's office as his lovely masseuse arrives.*

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sidewinder meets the boss.
Page 1 of 1