Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Destroyer Vilius interview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Destroyer Vilius

Destroyer Vilius

Destroyer Vilius interview Empty
PostSubject: Destroyer Vilius interview   Destroyer Vilius interview I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:32 pm

Destroyer Vilius is sitting in locker room with his new title, next to him sitts reporter.
Reporter:Ladies and gentlemen, we have now the new XFWA New Art Champion Destroyer Vilius sitting next to me.Vilius, we know you hate interviews and we are very grateful that you made an exception to us.What is the feeling to be the first New Art Champion in history?
Destroyer Vilius: Well, I came here to become Champion and im glad that Im doing exactly what I want.No my task is to defend this title as long as I can.
Reporter: Who you think could be your new competitor?
Destroyer Vilius:I dont care, Im ready to fight and win against enybody. I think Im one of the most powerfull wrestlers in fed and I dont afraid of any of them.And now, like you said, I HATE interviews.[
Destroyer Vilius stands up and leaves locker room with his title on shoulder.
Reporter: Ladies and gentlemen, this was the New Art Champion Destroyer Vilius.
Back to top Go down
Dj erix

Dj erix

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer Vilius interview   Destroyer Vilius interview I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:31 pm

Suddenly Dj Erix appier

Dj erix: UUUhahaha The champ.... OMG ... If I know that that was a title shot I could beat you like your dad beat your mom.
Even if I get a notification that this has been a major fight, I can -pacenstos vineta- ... what was that...strange words come out my moth...

* Dj erix sit near to Destroyer Vilius *

Dj erix: You know. If you was smarter I probably asked you to be my girlfriend, but you are ugly...so I just drink to my birthday ...

Reporter: Did your birthday was yesterday?

Dj erix: My birthday is everyday haahhahaha

Destroyer Vilius cant stand it anymore and grab a chair and hit Dj erix in head.

*camera feed black as Dj erix lied on the floor.*

(if Vilius is OK with that)
And maybe we could make remach leater.
Or Vilus can call me out in non title mach.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gign.lv
Destroyer Vilius

Destroyer Vilius

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer Vilius interview   Destroyer Vilius interview I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:48 pm

*camera turns on and we see Destroyer Vilius standing with his title*

Destroyer Vilius: 2 weeks ago Dj erix insulted me and was punished for that. But its not enought for me. Last 2 weeks I was preparing for real revenge. Mr. GM, I REQUIRE a match with Dj erix. Is it title or non-title match- I dont care. But I want it to be a special match- Submission, First Blood, Hardcore- use your imagination And I want it soon.

*camera fades black*

Thanks to Braliukas Dj erix, sorry I took so long- I was on vacation and couldn`t log in. Great rp, you know Im bad.
Back to top Go down
Facemen

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer Vilius interview   Destroyer Vilius interview I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:11 pm

alright guys you got that match! Challenge eachother with your best matchtypes and then post the outcome here! We'll take the best match for the show! (Its cheaper that way, and we ain't have no special match yet!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer Vilius interview   Destroyer Vilius interview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destroyer Vilius interview
Page 1 of 1