Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wiseman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wiseman

The Wiseman Empty
PostSubject: The Wiseman   The Wiseman I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:25 pm

Name: The Wiseman

Pictures:
The Wiseman Pulpfi10

Gimmick:
Intelligent man who is only marginally interested in pro wrestling in and of itself. He prefers joining federations and working to usurp the General Manager's authority in order to create chaos backstage. His goal is to make the locker room rebel against management and cause the fed to fall into anarchy.

Though he's willing to fight for championships and willing to fight for the sake of bragging rights, his ultimate goal is always to cause the roster to rebel against authority.

Note: I don't really play the game anymore, I just log in occasionally to keep my character from being deleted. For the most part I leave my character in the GM's hands to do as he pleases.
Back to top Go down
Facemen

The Wiseman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiseman   The Wiseman I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:10 pm

the wisemen will be used as a "Master of the Federation" who brings everybody back to ground!
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder

The Wiseman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiseman   The Wiseman I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:05 pm

The Wiseman Xfwa-c19
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wiseman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiseman   The Wiseman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wiseman
Page 1 of 1