Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Comes Again? 07 Nov

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Comes Again? 07 Nov   Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:07 am

Repo: "I've just received news of an incident backstage involving XFWA's GM... Let's go live."

Sidewinder bangs hard on The Janitors door. Doesn't wait for an answer and storms into the room knocking the door off it's hinges and trips as he nearly falls down the steps.

The Janitor: "Stop where you stand. There's a door into this office for a reason. Can't you see I'm in a private meeting?"

The Janitor zips up as his wife climbs out from underneath his desk and wipes her mouth on her long sleeve blouse.

The Janitor: "You cannot come barging down those steps without an invitation! Now go back into the hall and try again."

Sidewinder picks the door up off the floor and slams it against The Janitor.

Sidewinder: "Sorry boss... That ain't going to happen. I only knock once when I enter a room. If you can't see me now, you won't see me later either."

The Janitor seems a little flustered as he mocks dusting off his chest. The Janitors wife puts a bag of popcorn into the microwave oven.

The Janitor: "Who died and made you king? For your information, the last time I looked in the mirror I was still the ugly stepfather."

Sidewinder: "You can believe whatever storybook fairy tale you want... You put me into a tag match tonight with someone I've never met. I thought we had an agreement. You told me I could choose my matches and you would never choose my matches for me."

The Janitor: "Ummm... I'm a bit foggy about the details, but I seem to remember something like that."

The Janitor's wife opens the refrigerator door and takes a bottle of Mountain Dew, then grabs the popcorn from the microwave and pulls up a chair.

Sidewinder: "So here I am tagged with your anus tonight against some wannabee superheros! I hate to raise a stink, but this is not in my contract."

The Janitor: "The German Dynamite & Steve 'Sting' Borden are formidable opponents. What's your beef?"

Sidewinder: "My major beef is this... Your anuses and my match is supposed to be for the tag team title. Correct?"

The Janitor: "Yep."

Sidewinder: "Well I guess you didn't get the memo, because XFWA doesn't have tag champions or tag team belts."

The Janitors wife is totally amused by Sidewinder's antics as she tosses a piece of popcorn into the air and catches it between her teeth.

The Janitor: "Come again?"

Sidewinder points to The Janitor's wife.

Sidewinder: "That's what she said."

Fade to black.

Rotti: "So if I understand correctly, later in the show we have a tag team title match for which there is no title."

Repo: "For once we agree. It looks like The Janitor really screwed this match up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Facemen

PostSubject: Re: Comes Again? 07 Nov   Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:59 am

Sidewinder: "Well I guess you didn't get the memo, because XFWA doesn't have tag champions or tag team belts."

The Janitors wife is totally amused by Sidewinder's antics as she tosses a piece of popcorn into the air and catches it between her teeth.

The Janitor: "What memo? How you come to that point? Sure we have Tag team belts!"

The Janitor gives his wife a wink and she gets a box out of the cupboard and gives it to the Janitor.

Sidewinder: "So what is in there?"

The Janitor opens the box and pulls out...

Sidewinder seems only to be a little impressed of the gold...

"Can i see?"

Sidewinder wants to grab a belt, but Janitor slides the belts back into the box.

The Janitor: "Sure you can see.. if you show me that you can compete for it! With any partner on your side!
Anyways, it was only the attempt to get you in better matches "

"I see... I will give it a try then!?"

The Janitor: "I hope so! And good luck!"

Fade to black.

Rotti: "So if I understand correctly, later in the show we have a tag team title match for the new designed titles."

Repo: "For me it looks like the Janitor screwed up some contract agreements. And i am pretty sure this wasn't the last issue Sidewinder will have this season!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Comes Again? 07 Nov
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum of XFWA :: Roleplay area :: Gm's Office-
Jump to: