Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why all the RP in Minor Show?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sidewinder

Why all the RP in Minor Show? Empty
PostSubject: Why all the RP in Minor Show?   Why all the RP in Minor Show? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:32 am

First show in new season is a "minor" show... I thought we agreed there is no RP or "extras" to dress up this show.

Why are there so many RPs included into a show that means nothing and will not be dressed up?

Where is Ravenous & my RP influencing first major show matches? It was the first one submitted for the new season and has been totally ignored by our GM Sad

I am sad and am asking for a "Loser Leaves the Federation" match in week 2. (I want to lose that match!)

Regards,
Back to top Go down
Imogulator

PostSubject: Re: Why all the RP in Minor Show?   Why all the RP in Minor Show? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:00 pm

I agree, i feel alot of my rps have been totally ignored. I might not want to leave yet but if it doesn't improve this season I'm outta here.
Back to top Go down
david Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Why all the RP in Minor Show?   Why all the RP in Minor Show? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:41 am

I got permission from Janitor to RP up the Minor show to make it look somewhat good while everyone else works on the Major show to make sure it is good

I figured since I have alot of time on my hands I'd help out alittle... The RP's in the minor show are mostly as like a guest host kind of thing

other then that IDK whats going on with the rest of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why all the RP in Minor Show?   Why all the RP in Minor Show? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why all the RP in Minor Show?
Page 1 of 1