Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Debut news

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Black Skeleton

Debut news Empty
PostSubject: Debut news   Debut news I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:30 pm

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome the newest member of the XFWA. Making his debut here tonight.. The Black Skeleton

The music hits on and TBS enters the arena with a smile on his face and a microphone in one hand and a contract in another. He walks down the ramp and enters the ring

The Black Skeleton: Well well well.. This is the XFWA? WOW! Im impressed! But enough about that. Let me introduce myself to those of you who don't know me. My name is The Black Skeleton I weight 270 pounds and comes all the way from Denmark. I have wrestled in many different federations and won many different titles in the past

The crowd cheers

The Black Skeleton: Some people would say that im a agressive guy. Some would say that im a talentet guy. Some would say that I got guts and some say I don't. Some would say im selfish and some don't. I would say that I just got my own style.. Then it's up to you to deside wich type of guy I relly am because I don't care about what other people think about me! But I still think that the guys in the backstages should watch out if they say something bad about me!

The crowd cheers again

The Black Skeleton: Im allwayse ready for a fight and will never EVER back down from any challenge! I do what I want when I want end whereever I want! And everything I do has a reason..

TBS looks at the contract he holds in his hand

The Black Skeleton: But enough about me. Let's talk some buisness You see this countract I have right here is not just a contract that says im a part of this federation. It says that I can have a championship match against any champion I want to in my debut match here tonight. And it isn't so hard to find out wich one im gonna chose! My choise will be the Undisputed Championship wich is held by The Wiseman.. So yes the main event match of this evening will be The Wiseman vs The Black Skeleton with the Undisputed Championship on the line! And that's all I have to say right now. I'll see you later

TBS leaves the ring and the music hits on again
Back to top Go down
Facemen

Debut news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debut news   Debut news I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:50 am

added to the show.. thx and Welcome again! Hope we see some great fights and feuds with you!

P.S. I like Denmark, been there for holiday a few times!
Back to top Go down
The Black Skeleton

Debut news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debut news   Debut news I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:57 pm

Thanks Smile

Do I need to send any picture or something for a wrestler card??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Debut news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debut news   Debut news I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debut news
Page 1 of 1