Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

deisle during the last show.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deisle

deisle during the last show. Empty
PostSubject: deisle during the last show.   deisle during the last show. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:13 am

Aumber Sweet:I'm backstage with former Deadhearted champion,Big Daddy Cool Deisle who later tonight gets his rematch for the title.Deisle can I get your thoughts on your match with Brody?The man who Beat you for the title earier this season and almost seems to do it with ease.

Deisle chuckles and pats her shoulder a couple of times.

]b]Deisle:[/b]Ofcourse beautiful,Well it's like you said it just seemed like he did beat me with ease.You see though I wasn't at 100% when that happened.Brody seem from what I've heard here in the back got his buddy True Humiliation and soften me up for him just before the match knowing that I'd go fight even with being attacked.

Deisle's face changes to a more surious look and his voice goes to a more angery tone. as he point to the camra s he starts talking again.

Deisle:This time Brody it's going to be different.This time you get the 7 foot monster not a weakened giant and just in case you get your little punk buddy TH to jump me again.I got both Ravenous and Uranus coming down with me to the ring.If you don't like that Brody than I don't give a S***.Tonight you're going to end up like True Humilaion last week.Knocked out in the middle of the ring in a pool of your own blood cause that is how we do things in the eWo.

Aumber Sweet:Well think you for talking with me and good luck tonight.
Back to top Go down
Facemen

deisle during the last show. Empty
PostSubject: Re: deisle during the last show.   deisle during the last show. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:19 pm

added to the show! Thx a lot!
Back to top Go down

deisle during the last show.
Page 1 of 1