Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

eXtreme World order

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deisle

eXtreme World order Empty
PostSubject: eXtreme World order   eXtreme World order I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:46 pm

founding members past:Big Daddy Cool Deisle(founder and leader),ShootingStar,Big Buzzman,Bad Pie guy,Black Panfa.
Members added over the years.Jeff Chelios,"the Monster" Ravenous,GarChamp

Founded by Big Daddy while in the days of EBW,he brought in first Big Buzzman and Pie Guy to join up with himself and his already tag team partener ShootingStar.The four quickily became like brother and added Black Panfa before forming the brotherhood that is the eXtreme World Order.Extreme is all though the brotherhood.Size,speed,power,high flying, mat skills.Everything they bring to the table is eXtreme.They controled the EBW,YGWF,and LHW federations.Since the career ending injury of Big Buzzman and the closing of LHW the eWo has weakened a great deal. Now only Deisle,ShootingStar,Ravenous and Pie Guy remain. Every member has won gold at one point or another and the remaining members will have gold soon enough.
Back to top Go down
david Johnson

eXtreme World order Empty
PostSubject: Re: eXtreme World order   eXtreme World order I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:52 am

omg bad pie guy!!! he was my first feds gm!!
Back to top Go down

eXtreme World order
Page 1 of 1