Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not All Monsters Are Evil 10/8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sidewinder

Not All Monsters Are Evil 10/8 Empty
PostSubject: Not All Monsters Are Evil 10/8   Not All Monsters Are Evil 10/8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:00 am

Big and Rich : Save a Horse[ride a cowboy] is playing in the arena as Sidewinder walks down the ramp toward the stage. He gives a "high-five" to Repo when passing the commentator table.

Repo: You have to give Sidewinder a lot of credit waging this war against evil in the XFWA.

Rotti: Everyone knows that you can't have good without evil. If that Sidewinder isn't careful, he could tip the balance and upset the whole universe.

Repo: Why don't you go back under that rock you came from?

Sidewinder visits all 4 corners of the ring and is posing for the fans tossing a few "See No Evil" t-shirts into the crowd.

Sidewinder: Tonight I am facing a powerful opponent... A wrestler who claims to be possessed... A monster who has his eye on the Evil Championship and thus represent the one thing I hate most... "The Monster" Ravenous.

Sidewinder's few fans in attendance boo at the mention of Ravenous... But Ravenous' many fans sheer loudly.

Sidewinder: It's going to be my job to confirm or deny his claims... You see I never take what someone says as an absolute truth. Some guys claim to big and bad and mean and evil... But when put to my evil tests some of those big, bad, mean, evil dudes fail miserably.

Sidewinder: So, Mr Ravenous... I'm already out here in the ring and waiting for you... Don't be late for your "Final Exam"!

Rotti: What does this fool think he's doing. Everyone knows that Monster Ravenous can crush Sidewinder like an aluminum can.

Repo: Don't get your panties in a wad Rotti. Sidewinder as a head on his shoulders and knows exactly what he's talking about.

The lights dim.
Back to top Go down

Not All Monsters Are Evil 10/8
Page 1 of 1