Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Challnge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Legend

The Challnge Empty
PostSubject: The Challnge   The Challnge I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:25 pm

Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves The Legend makes his way to the ring wearing cuffed-up jeans, converse, and a leather jacket and The Legend begin's to enter the ring while the fan's begin to cheer. The Legend grabs a microphone and begin's to speak.
-
-
The Legend: Now as many of you loyal fans of mine may know that the match between me and BigLoser ended up in a draw. Haha BigLoser you got lucky in that match and now since i haven't prove myself to face for the title. I challenge you The Latino Heat- Eddie Guerrero!
-
-
Fan's begin to cheer.
-
-
The Legend: Now The Latino Heat- Eddie Guerrero you better come out and accept my challnge before i have to go backstage and drag your worthless body out her and make you face me. Now i promise you i will try not to break every bone in your body. So The Latino Heat- Eddie Guerrero come out here right now if you have something to say or i will have to bring you to the ring and we all know your not stupid so come out here and be a man.
Back to top Go down

The Challnge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum of XFWA :: Roleplay area :: Ring-
Jump to: