Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matthew Moore XFWA Promo - One Dream

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt Moore

Matt Moore

Matthew Moore XFWA Promo - One Dream Empty
PostSubject: Matthew Moore XFWA Promo - One Dream   Matthew Moore XFWA Promo - One Dream I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:41 pm

*All the lights in the arena go out and the titantron lights up.
-
-
*A video starts to air and Matt Moore is up on the screen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH9VQjUprYA&feature=related is playing in the background.

-
-
Matt Moore: "My name is Matthew Moore and I'm from Las Vegas, Nevada."
-
-
Matt Moore:"I've been wrestling for about 10 years across the nation and across sea's. I've held a few different titles in the different fed's I've been apart of and in the ring and in my heart I'm better than any guy here."
-
-
*Video clips of Matt in the ring are aired while he speaks in the background.
-
-
Matt:"My in-ring style is very technical, It's based on submissions. I'm a big submission guy, I like to chain my submissions together with anything from head to foot. Facelocks, neckcranks, heel holds, armbars. All sorts of different submission holds and thats what I'm building towards."
-
-
Matt:"I was actually trained in Texas back in 1999, straight out of high school I drove right down there to begin training."
-
-
Matt: "Out of the ring I'm very laid back. I just believe in a simple lifestyle. That the best things in life aren't the things that you buy or the things that you own, but the time that you spend with your family and friends."
-
-
Matt: "This is the chance I've been waiting for, for the last 10 years and you can't help it but just be amazed and thankful that you have this kind of opportunity. This is my biggest shot to really accomplish my dreams. My goal is to one day become the heavyweight champion and my first step is I need to earn the respect of each and every person in the back and each person who watches week after week. From there I will main event, Then from there win that title and each and every one of your hearts."
-
-
Matt: "I am Matthew Moore and nothing will stop me from achieving my dreams."
-
-
*The screen goes black and the words 'Matthew Moore debut TONIGHT' appear on the screen.
-
-
*The video cuts off and the lights in the arena come back on as the camera fades.

Last edited by Matt Moore on Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Facemen

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Moore XFWA Promo - One Dream   Matthew Moore XFWA Promo - One Dream I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:52 pm

added to second show: 'Matthew Moore debut TONIGHT!'
Back to top Go down
Matt Moore

Matt Moore

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Moore XFWA Promo - One Dream   Matthew Moore XFWA Promo - One Dream I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:31 am

*changed

and thanks for adding it man, any idea on the opponent?
Back to top Go down
david Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Moore XFWA Promo - One Dream   Matthew Moore XFWA Promo - One Dream I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:29 pm

not a bad rp matt keep this up and you'll be a real good star in feds
Back to top Go down
Facemen

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Moore XFWA Promo - One Dream   Matthew Moore XFWA Promo - One Dream I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:24 pm

a little surprise for you! ... all i say "Rookie-double-debut.. 'Best of a kind' Submission!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Moore XFWA Promo - One Dream   Matthew Moore XFWA Promo - One Dream I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matthew Moore XFWA Promo - One Dream
Page 1 of 1