Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kezz Complain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tackle

PostSubject: Kezz Complain   Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:51 am

( The door suddenly slammed open and Kezz stormed in with an angry look on his face, swearing. )

Janitor: Hey! Wheres your manners? Get out of here or I'll call security!

Kezz: ( beep! ) that ( beep! ) ( beep! ) David Johnson for interrupting me during my debut speech. Hey, where does the beep comes from? Anyway, I demand a submission match against him. You hear me? You witnessed how David prepared to whack me full in the face didn't you? You better make that match up. I'll be waiting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Facemen

PostSubject: Re: Kezz Complain   Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:46 am

alright, post some nice submission matches (or pm to me) and we'll take it for the show!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Kezz Complain   Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:55 pm

The door suddenly slammed open and Kezz stormed in with an angry look on his face, swearing
-
-
Janitor: Hey! Wheres your manners? Get out of here or I'll call security!
-
-
Kezz: ( beep! ) that ( beep! ) ( beep! ) David Johnson for interrupting me during my debut speech. Hey, where does the beep comes from? Anyway, I demand a submission match against him. You hear me? You witnessed how David prepared to whack me full in the face didn't you? You better make that match up. I'll be waiting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Kezz Complain   Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:55 pm

sorry just added color and spacing (also ittalics) dont take offence to it just trying to make the gm's job easier
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tackle

PostSubject: David   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:44 am

Okay. Thanks because I'm not quite sure how to put color.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kezz Complain   

Back to top Go down

Kezz Complain
Page 1 of 1