Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Imogulator Loses It

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Imogulator

PostSubject: The Imogulator Loses It   Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:45 am

The Janitor ss sitting down, sifting through paperwork, most likely dreaming of steel cages, when suddenly the door comes of it's hinges as the Imogulator slams through it.

The Janitor sits there, looking at him silently in shock.

The Imogulator: Shut UP!

I've had it up to here with you Jan-man! In my first week here, you gave me this terrible gimmick, awful music and the worst name in history! You even tried to have me coming down the ramp on a push-bike.... Then to top it all off, on my debut match - you set me up in a grueling 2 out of three falls match with Jake Waddington. But that wasn't enough for you was it!?

You proceeded to punish me further by not booking me for anymore matches for the past 2 weeks in a row - with the desired result of starving my children and making me look less sexually attractive to my bodybuilder wife!

Well I've had enough of you controlling me and telling me what to do! I challenge you to a match at this weeks No regrets season finale!

You wanted me to spew out catch-phrases - well I got one for you right here - I'm gonna kick your F***ing ass!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mickie james

PostSubject: Re: The Imogulator Loses It   Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:53 am

added to show thanxs
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Imogulator Loses It
Page 1 of 1