Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New stable member?? (08/08)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldberg173

Goldberg173

New stable member?? (08/08) Empty
PostSubject: New stable member?? (08/08)   New stable member?? (08/08) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:50 pm

Put this right after the tag match

After the fight all 4 men stand still in the ring, celebrate themselves and can be celebrated by the fans.
Bill "The Man" Goldberg calls for a mic and gets Steve "Sting" Borden and The German Dynamite behind himself. Now Cenation faces to them alone and looks questioningly in the area.

The Man turns to his friends, smiles and says:
The Man: Great job guys and The Icons are still Tag-Team Champs!!!
He laughs and suddenly turns round to Cenation.
The Man: And now to u! Now we already know ourselves some time, have formed a tag-team in the N.W.A. and have put up with quite a lot of fight together. And today this was also the second tag-team fight we had, and he felt well. Hence, i've considered two things.
He makes a break.
The Man: First, we revive The Unleashed again anew and secondly u step to the probably best stable in this Federation with, The Icons! What do u say in addition?

He passes the mic to Cenation and waits for his answer.

Cenation reaches for the mic, looks to the fans and then says:
Cenation: Bro, u know I estimate and respect you very much, but the N.W.A. times are over!!
He makes a cut, looks around and then looks Bill "The Man" Goldberg deeply in the eyes.
Cenation: BUT, i would be stupid if i these offers would decline. Hence, a new era of The Unleashed lets us ring in and make The Icons the mightiest stable!!

The Man takes to themselves the mic again.

The Man: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome with me the new member of The Icons, CENATION!!! And at the same time the new tag-team: THE UNLEASHED!!!

The fans are glad and rejoice, while themselves four men with slaps and embraces celebrate.
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder

New stable member?? (08/08) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New stable member?? (08/08)   New stable member?? (08/08) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:53 am

Added... Thanks :
Back to top Go down

New stable member?? (08/08)
Page 1 of 1