Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Arrival Of A Contender

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Legend

The Arrival Of A Contender Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival Of A Contender   The Arrival Of A Contender I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:45 pm

A series of coloured spotlights creates a terrific lightshow A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves The Legend makes his way to the ring wearing pants that go down his waist a little bit and a bandana around his mouth and make's his way to the ring and slide's inside the ring and get's a microphone from the ring annoucer and the fan's start to boo and cheer for The Legend and The Legend begin's to speak.
-
-
The Legend: Now many of you fan's may know me and the other's may not so let me introduce myself. I am The Legend one of the best wrestler in the world. I was the Vgm and Champion of Wrestling Future Gods and Nation Of Hell and now i am here to become Champion once more. I am aware that Seltor is the XFWA DeadHearted Champion and that is the title that i want but there is only one problem it seems that he has a match with GME already so to prove myslef. I am going to issue an open challenge to anyone in this roster to challenge me so i can prove that i am the best and by the way i will accept anyone and any match.
-
-
The Legend wait's in the ring till someone accepts the challenge.
Back to top Go down
mickie james

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of A Contender   The Arrival Of A Contender I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:11 am

legend me and you came from wfg i was a champ too`cool
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of A Contender   The Arrival Of A Contender I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:51 am

Added to 08/13 show... Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of A Contender   The Arrival Of A Contender I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arrival Of A Contender
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum of XFWA :: Roleplay area :: Ring-
Jump to: