Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seltor's Asmodeon I (08/08)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
seltor

Seltor's Asmodeon I (08/08) Empty
PostSubject: Seltor's Asmodeon I (08/08)   Seltor's Asmodeon I (08/08) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:09 pm

(This happens before my match of course)

The arena lighting system, lowered its intensity suddenly, the ring was the only thing barely visible for some time as the technicians were working on it, to accommodate it to the next segment of the PPV. The mattress was replaced by one dark red colored, the same color of the ring ropes. Four large black armor pieces were placed on the corners, they were all kneeling on one knee and with swords unsheathed stuck in front of them and their helms were raised pointing toward the center of the ring. Without warning, four lightning struck the four armor pieces, and they started to glow golden for a while, illuminating the ring with its glow.

At this time, Seltor appeared on the ramp, clothing as usual, with shining title belt on his left shoulder and microphone on his right hand. As he made his way downward, Seltor raised his belt showcasing the audience on the arena with it, a proof he was a champion and a way to show them all he was unafraid of potential number one contenders. Right as his feet touched the steel steps, the golden armors returned to their original color, no longer illuminating the ring with their glow.

Once Seltor had reached the center of the ring, a spotlight was fixed there, making everything else of the arena to be pitch black. "Now, now, it is time to the first ever Asmodeon, and its host, yours truly, the DeadHearted Champion, Seltor, the Scourge of the Rings." he initiated. "You see, when this year started,I was Champion, the first ever XFWA's PPV is on, and i am still Champion. Last week, I won my tag team match as I said i would, I won versus Villius as I said I would. It is time to realize, I don't make empty promises, what I say I deliver. No false words, no deceptions, nothing, I am what you get. I made a promise to hold this title as much as possible, and that is what I'll do, tonight I'll remain Champion as my opponent, is not good enough."

Seltor paused his speech as he turned face to the entrance ramp. "This show is all about me interviewing other XFWA's superstars, they can be champions, number one contenders, superstars that are on a streak or just one that impressed me somehow. In recent weeks, we saw one man on a personal crusade, a crusade to rid us of all evil. That man is none other than Siiiiiiiiiiiidewiiiiiiiiiiindeeeeeeeeeeeeer."

(waiting for you Sidewinder)
Back to top Go down
http://moongem123@proboards.com
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Seltor's Asmodeon I (08/08)   Seltor's Asmodeon I (08/08) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:52 am

Sidewinder makes his way to the ring amid loud boo's from the crowd. There is a dark shadow hovering over him.

Sidewinder: "Can you feel it? There is EVIL in the air tonight The XFWA is cursed by some dark power. That evil power has embedded itself, sometimes unknowingly, into some of our top superstars."

The audience boos louder and some jeers are thrown in for insult.

Sidewinder: "And listen to our fans... Many of them have become infected, too. It's almost like Friday and Sunday nights a blanket of evil swallows them as they come to our shows and cheer for those possessed by demons."

Now the fans are throwing trash into the ring in an attempt to hit Sidewinder.

Sidewinder: "All is not lost. Last week a great among greats in the XFWA, The Wiiseman, and I formed a new tag team to seek and destroy the evil that has enchanted our federation. We call ourselves 'See No Evil'. We're seeing our first tag action right now. A demon possession check. So evil, beware. Because tonight we're starting our journey to root you out and destroy you. Tonight, you're going down!"

More Boo's... Big and Rich - Save a Horse [ride a cowboy] starts playing on the titantron.

Sidewinder: "I'd love to stay and chat... But they are playing my song."

(oorp) Added to 08/08 show... Thanks Seltor Smile
Back to top Go down
seltor

PostSubject: Re: Seltor's Asmodeon I (08/08)   Seltor's Asmodeon I (08/08) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:19 pm

expect more of this Asmodeon's in future weeks
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Seltor's Asmodeon I (08/08)   Seltor's Asmodeon I (08/08) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:04 pm

That's great..

I wish I'd looked at the forum RP's earlier, maybe we could have had some back & forth Smile
Back to top Go down
seltor

PostSubject: Re: Seltor's Asmodeon I (08/08)   Seltor's Asmodeon I (08/08) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:51 pm

That was my initial intention, but it's OK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seltor's Asmodeon I (08/08)   Seltor's Asmodeon I (08/08) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seltor's Asmodeon I (08/08)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum of XFWA :: Roleplay area :: Ring-
Jump to: