Forum of XFWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of XFWA

This is for all members to present themselves and post their roleplays!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The union

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kakashi The Anbu

kakashi The Anbu

The union  Empty
PostSubject: The union    The union  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:21 am

The camera goes to the ring while anbu comes out with an mic an his head an walks down to the ring.

kakashi The Anbu: " Last week I made my debut. Lost in an match." "But I will not again because I have been forming an team with the best in XFWA." We all have titles that others can not say they have ever holed."

Anbu then pauses for an second, while the crowd chants you lose!

kakashi The Anbu: "One of them is none other then the one with the taste of blood, mickie james." "But I want talk about what she will bring to the table I went her to!"

Mickie you come out here now an talk about what you will do in the alliance
Back to top Go down
mickie james

The union  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The union    The union  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:26 am

show out plays as the fans are screaming at the top of there lungs
theres smoke everywhere and the lights go out
-
-
the lights come back on as mickie is standing in the ring
-
-
mickie:as you all saw i chick rko vinn and i won my last blood debut matchbut know is real talk
-
-
mickie:yes anbu your rite i did have titles that no one has /who can say that they have held 3 titles at once
thats rite no one but i don't want to brag i will bring this stable gold we will hold the tag titles cause we are the best out thier but the first piece of gold that MDX will hold togather is the EVILLLLLLLL CHAMPIONNNNSHIPPPPPP
-
-
the fans cheer:YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
-
-
mickie: i challenge dank jr at a match at the up coming ppv for the evil championship
and at the end of the night i will chick RKO YOU and i will be the champion cause im MICKIEEEE JAMESSSSSS AND
IM ALLL THE WAY TURNED UP
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder

The union  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The union    The union  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:06 pm

Added to show.... Thanks guys/[gals?] Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The union  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The union    The union  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The union
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum of XFWA :: Roleplay area :: Ring-
Jump to: